Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting creative with family portraits...

I always thought that formal family portraits were about the most dorky, unnatural, and horrid things to sit through.  These, however have changed my view a bit, and may make me rethink actually doing some ourselves someday (gasp!).
must do a shoot like this
Check out their entire shoot (from clean clothes all the way to this awesome, messy, painted finish shot), done by Ryan Ray.  FYI: The hot Dad in the shoot, Erik Clausen, is also a fantastic photographer himself.

And a couple more for you to check out that I thought were enough out-of-the-ordinary for me to find acceptable...

~ Because I think it's totally appropriate to make out with your husband as often as possible, especially while you're paying someone boatloads of money to take a family portrait watch your kids for you while you do.  By Ashley Mcnamara (check out the 2nd pic on the 2nd page of slides in this gallery).

~A nifty one where a family took a head-shot of each family member over a period of 30 years.

Pretty neat, huh?!


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment