Friday, May 25, 2012

Farm-fresh Friday: Mysterious flowers, and some fun links to bring in the weekend...

Does anyone know what kind of flower this is?  I have no clue.  It's tall (about 2ft), and has clusters of these little orange petals, almost like Phlox, but I've never seen them in this tangerine color before, and the petal pattern isn't quite right to be Phlox...  the other totally mysterious things is that these weren't in my garden last year.  They just appeared this year around Mother's Day.  I planted a wildflower mix in there last Spring, and, of course, threw out the package afterwards, can't for the life of me remember what kind of mix it was, or by which company.  Awesome, I know.  So I can't even Google the list on the packaging until I find the thing that looks like these.  I'm aware, I could have more grave issues to deal with right now, and I do, but this one in particular is becoming quite troubling to me...not because it's all that major, but just because I don't know the answer, which tends to piss me right off...   

And since it's Friday, and because it's my blog, and I can completely change subjects in the middle of a post if I chose too, here's some totally non-floral stuff to roll into the weekend with...

~This t-shirt is next quite high on my must-have list
~The color I just painted my toenails, and it's a wicked lot of fun
~My Summer fitness inspiration pic.  The bikini is pretty awesome too.  The closest I could find to something similar was here, but it's currently out of stock.  Seems to be my luck lately with fashion finds.
~And I think this is pretty darned funny...   
Take away point: go for the nerds.
here's more of them if you want a good laugh

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment