Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Talk it out Tuesday: Cancelled for some stuff to make you laugh

So I had this whole post planned for today to chat with you about fitness for moms.  It was kind of my way of guilting myself into working out for a 3rd day in a row.  But while I was online looking for a new workout routine, I came across all this other wicked funny stuff.  That basically means that, since I have a mild, or maybe not-so-mild, bit of Adult A.D.D., I spent about 30 seconds looking at the  fitness section of Pintrest, then found something funny on someone's board, and it snowballed from there.

 So, new post:  If you're easily amused, and just as easily distracted, you'll probably find all of this random stuff pretty funny too.  You're welcome.  This is exactly why I told my husband the other day that I shouldn't turn the computer on until after I've done my workout...













































Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment