Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fitspo; good or bad?

So I found an article the other day that was trying to tell me that "fitspo" was bad for my brain.  Basically "fitspo" is inspiration to become fit in the form of images of awesomely beautiful/fit/well-shaped people, and the article was trying to tell me that it was going to hurt my self esteem to continue looking at these images.  I see their point, but here's mine:
THIS motivates me to do squats...
Dear Ladies, please wear more JEANS
This does not...
Fast Food David
THIS motivates me to do push-ups...
fitspo, Jessica Biel
This does not...
Give Your Body A Face Lift – Part 2 – Arm Flab

Here, I'll refresh your memory...
Dear Ladies, please wear more JEANS
enough said, right?


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment