Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ugh...

Leather Messenger Bag  16x12x5 - Vintage Retro Look


So, I totally did my "Thrifty Thursday" post yesterday (on Friday).  Please forgive my airhead moment.  At least I got my act together well enough yesterday to start drumming up some wholesale business to get me through the Winter (more to come on that at a later date).

And since it's Saturday, and it's my blog, and I can do what I want, lets just continue the trend, pretend it's still Friday, and here's some Friday free-for-all for you on Saturday morning (Etsy edition)...

~Wicked jealous that I didn't think of making these first, but, seriously, everything in their shop is so much fun, and I want one of everything.
~The scarf I wish I had already, so it could keep me warm and cozy at The Kid's soccer game on this dreary, rainy, cold morning.
~Speaking of keeping warm, I might need a pair of these for my last 3 markets.
~This bag (pictured above) is totally going on my beg-to-Santa list this year.


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment