Friday, September 28, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Folding chairs...

So a long, long time ago, I used to do "Thrifty Thursday" posts.  I've slacked off to epic proportions on them (the last one was back in May), but I'd like to start bringing them back.
AT_MakeKind22_FoldingChair10.jpg

Here's a nifty little project I found on Apartment Therapy to class up your not-so-classy set of folding chairs.  Would this not be the coolest thing to be able to bring out when everyone comes over for dinner instead of your gross black vinyl covered ones?  You aren't lucky enough to have a set of those?  We are.  And, seriously, don't knock 'em, either.  We use them way more than we ever thought possible.  Oh, and even the poster child for Class, Tim Gunn himself, showed off his folding chair (below) for his Emmy watching seat, with the caption, "Behold the folding chair from which I will watch the Emmys. When I sit on upholstery, I fall asleep."
Behold the folding chair from which I will watch the Emmys. When I sit on upholstery, I fall asleep. #Emmys
Most excellent.  Thank you Tim.  Now, might I suggest that you go raid the Project Runway workroom for scraps of awesome fabric, acquire a can of spray paint, and make yourself a stellar perch for next season's Emmys?


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment