Thursday, September 27, 2012

Twitter...finally...



So I feel like I was the last of my kind...the non-twitterers.  I was actually a tiny bit proud of myself for being one of the last hold-outs, defying the mainstream.  Then I realized that the mainstream is where the people are, and therefore where the customers are, and also therefore where it was silly for me not to be as a business owner.  Now, as many of you who have stuck through my ridiculously long-winded posts know, stating my point in 140 characters or less is not exactly my strong point.  But, like applying for craft shows that are way above my skill level, it's just another thing to add to my list of out-of-my-comfort-zone accomplishments for this week.  That's it though.  Done for the week.  No more.  Tonight I plan to sit on the couch with my husband, wearing the same old far-cry-from-sexy pj pants, watching the same shows we watch every week, and going to bed before 9pm.  Zero more excitement in store for me today, please... Unless you'd like to start following me on my new Twitter page.  That would be a wee bit exciting, and something I could probably handle.


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment