Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Baby, busy Mommy...

Holy Ol' Blog Slacker, Batman!

Good grief.  So I've been a bit overwhelmed these last couple weeks.  Hence the severe lack of bloggage lately.  But just so you don't worry too much about my sanity, it's a good kind of busy.  Yesterday my Mom came over and acted as my nanny so I could have a few hours of uninterrupted time in my "studio."  Mission accomplished, because I made a gallon of lotion, got it all bottled, made 50 cubes of soap, and got all of my perfume oil sample bags done.  Whew.  Now I just need about 10 more days just like that, and I'll have a fighting chance of getting everything done that I need to.  Ha!  No, really I'm starting to feel like I'm in much better shape as far as production goes.  It's just slightly daunting to have had my business go from making a few ounces of lotion at a time, to now making it in gallon sized batches.  Now I'm off to the industrial kitchen supply store to get bigger versions of everything I need to mix stuff in (thank you Husband, for pulling your restaurant-managing strings and hooking me up with that place).  Hand-mixing a gallon of lotion with a whisk is an excellent arm workout, but absolutely no fun whatsoever.

What is fun though, is this insanely happy baby...

Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey
        

No comments:

Post a Comment