Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday free-for-all...

So this morning I broke down and bought the pants.  Not going to lie, I'm pretty stinkin' excited about them.
Burnt Chambray Tiny TOMS Botas
And since it's Friday, and it's my blog, and I can write whatever I want, here's some random stuff from around the World Wide Web (Kid edition)...
~A really cute little friend
~Shoes (pictured above)
~To wear on chilly Fall walks (while I walk, and he rides in the stroller)
~Speaking of which, we just found this bad boy for wicked cheap at a 2nd hand shop.  Go us!
~And is this not the coolest idea for fixing ripped jeans, or what?!


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Now I just have to find a few spare minutes to try it out...eh, that's what Pinterest is for though; so I can live vicariously through the spare time of others...

    ReplyDelete