Thursday, October 18, 2012

Busy Little Bee...

Yesterday was my last Farmers Market of the season, and this Saturday will be The Kid's last soccer game of the season.  So next week I'll have my Wednesday afternoons back as well as my Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (all soccer days).  Whew.  Not that it'll be any less busy though.  I'll just be swapping that time out with making all the goodies to bring down to Brooklyn (officially now LESS than one month away). Yikes!  I have to say though, as overwhelmed as I feel right now, it's incredibly cool to finally see this start growing into a big-girl business.  Well, kind of... I am still the only employee, and I do still work in a converted closet.  But the sales are starting to come in at a more steady pace, and I'm starting to line up a few wholesale accounts.   So it feels like a business now instead of just a really expensive hobby that tends to take over our entire office and most of dining room table a little too often.  Now lets just keep our fingers crossed that the trend continues, shall we?


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment