Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday, Folks...

Last Sunday I mustered up some courage, threw on way less clothing than I'm comfortable wearing in public, and made my way to the SUP Fest on Waterbury Reservoir.  As you well know if you pay any attention whatsoever to the words in my blog, I've been completely dying to try paddleboarding.  It did not disappoint.  SOOOOO much fun, I can't even begin to describe.  Unfortunately, after demo-ing about a billion boards, the one/s I liked the best had a price tag that rivaled that of a used car.  No worries though, because there are rentals available at the same location for a pretty reasonable cost.  So, just letting you know in advance, if you can't reach me for a while, I'm totally fine, and I'm out in the middle of a lake somewhere, pretending I'm on my own board out in some remote, island lagoon in the South Pacific.  I'll call you back when I'm back on land, and back to reality again...

And since it's Friday, here's some completely unrelated stuff to help usher in your weekend...
~An outfit I think I'd be happy wearing every single day for the rest of my life (IF I could keep the shirts clean)
~My "Someday" car
~Inspiration to turn the catch-all closet in our office into additional work space 
~So that I can keep making more of this, and not ruin our kitchen counter tops (anymore)


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment