1. A timeless, yet unique clutch (and this one in particular is surprisingly inexpensive, and completely handmade).
2. A cozy flannel. This one has some cool detail that makes it a bit more nifty than your standard button-down option.
3. Any pair of low-heeled, rugged-tread boots is a friend of mine.
4. I can't have enough scarves, and this one supports a great cause also.
5. Yes, I make my own perfume, but that doesn't mean I'm not still intrigued by the ones others make also. This one and this one, both by MCMC Fragrances, are on my short list of ones to try.
6. A little pampering, like from this handmade mud mask, is always a welcome gift.
7. A new Yoga mat.
8. A super sweet skull to sit on my mantel.
9. A new set of dishes, because we can't seem to stop chipping pieces off the ones we have.
10. Seriously, Folks, you have no idea how difficult it is to find a not-creepy Gnome. This little guy passes the test and would look awesome in my garden next to Alice, my lavender plant. Yes, the lavender plant is named Alice. She came to me already named from the farmer I purchased her from last Summer. One part very odd, and 2 parts completely awesome.
Thanks for stopping by,