Friday, November 2, 2012

Colorful Fitness Inspiration...

Have you guys seen this video?  I've always had quite the fondness for Pink (or "P!NK" as she's called now).  Not only is she one of the very few ladies in the music industry capable of being in the "Pop" genre, and still be a totally believable bad-ass, but she appears to me madly in love with her hubby, and also seems to put a great deal of effort into herself to have a totally rockin' bod.  This takes the bod respect to a whole new level though.  Check it out...

Dear P!NK, you have my attention.  I would like to know how many billions of hours you have spent in the gym and doing those dance moves to get you that bod, and that level of control over your movements.  I have about 7 minutes each day free to work on this.  So how many light years away is my goal?  Oh, and I'd like the name of your hairdresser.  Your head looks way better half-shaved than mine did.  You probably had the good sense to actually use your hairdresser though, and not do it yourself...


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment