Monday, May 6, 2013

Nick Miller, my hero...

This is incredibly juvenile of me, but this needs to be shared.  Not because I don't think you've seen it already, but because you probably (like me) wanted to see it again.  At the detriment of every guy I've ever dated, I have watched a LOT of romantic comedies.  I know what a good sweep-the-girl-off-her-feet, take-her-breath-away, while-still-keeping-your-PG-rating kiss looks like.  And I (along with most of the rest of the civilized world) had been waiting for this moment on New Girl since the show started.  Job well done Nick Miller!  You and Jess now rank top-2 of my favorite movie/tv smooches of all time.  Since I'm a die-hard Friends fan, I can't possibly bring myself to bump a Ross-and-Rachel moment down a notch.  Seriously though, there's no denying that this is a damn fine smooch...


Just for comparison's sake though, here's Ross and Rachel's first...


So there's your mushy-gushy stuff for the day.  Now go forth and channel your inner Nick Miller, and smooch someone like you mean business.


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment