Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby lotion labels now feature artwork by local artist, Jamie Perron...

I'm so freaking excited about this!  I have absolutely no idea why I didn't think of this sooner, but I'm glad I finally did, and I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out.  My dear friend, Jamie Perron, is a phenomenal artist.  She has supported me and my business (and every single other major life-changing decision I've ever made) since the very beginning, and I hope that this new change helps to support her talent as well.  So I decide to do a redesign of the Baby Lotion labels to feature some of her artwork.

I hope you're as pleased as I am with the way it turned out.  If you have a little bundle of dry-skinned joy, or know someone who's expecting such a delivery soon, you can pick up some of this lotion in my Etsy shop.  


Thanks for stopping by!
-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information.

    Baby Baby Lotion

    ReplyDelete