Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer-to-Fall wardrobe help...

I'm a huge fan of wardrobes that laugh in the face of seasonality.  For instance, I just bought myself a pair of cropped jeans at the tail end of Summer.  Why?  because I can wear them even when the temperatures drop by trading sandals for what my son calls my "Obi Wan Kenobi boots."
Cropped jeans, Summer to Fall
I also (finally) found a Chambray shirt.  I've been on an incredibly long search for one that was just the right color, came down low enough to cover enough of my rear that I could wear it with leggings, but not too enormous that it would look like a denim jumper from 1993.  For something that's very "in" right now, you'd think it would have been way easier to pin one down, but not so much.  Anyway, now that I have one happily hanging in my closet I'm wicked excited for it to get chilly out so I can rock it more often, but Mother Nature's been coming through for me pretty well over this last week with her cooler temps.  Thanks, Mama Green!

Charbray Summer to Fall

Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment