Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Inspiration Board, and new fragrance announcements...

Helping to inspire this season's new fragrances was this little collection of photos (below), along with countless others you can check out here.  They're all about simplicity, being rustic-yet-soft, salt-of-the-Earth hard work, and finding time to chill (preferably on the water).

New fragrances this season are:
~Farmhouse Garden:  Wildflowers, Roses, Earth, & Dewy Garden Greens.  ~North Shore:  Island-y blend inspired by Oahu's legendary surf mecca.  ~Porter Springs:  Spring Water, Bamboo, Freesia Blooms, Apricot, Ginger & Amber.  And "Glow," and "Indian Summer" will also be back as seasonal fragrances.
As I mentioned in this post a couple weeks ago, I've been doing some major editing of my product line.  At first I was terrified to cut so many products from my line, but once I did, it was SUCH a load off.  It was pretty darned glorious to be able to just focus on making a few really swell products.  Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I make pretty freaking amazing lotion.  I also love that people smile when they smell the perfumes I've concocted.  Those are the products that I'm wildly passionate about making, and those are the products that I'm going to continue to build my company off of.  I like that this season's line is simple, and built on a rock solid base of customer favorites, as well as being things that are favorites of mine to make.  I'm feeling really good about where things are now, and where they're headed from here...

Products that will be offered in this season's line are:
~Hand & Body Moisturizer, ~Perfume Oils, ~Solid Perfume, ~Linen Refresher, ~Lip Balm, ~Knuckle Balm, ~Gardener's Balm, & ~Facial Cleansing Oil.

Perfume Oils will also be taking on a more customer-friendly form.  They will be bottled to order, and available in every fragrance I offer, whether it usually be for a lotion, Linen Refresher, or currently offered perfume.  Yay!  I can't wait for you guys to check it all out.  Stay tuned!


Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsey      



No comments:

Post a Comment