Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fashion lust: It happens to the best of us every now and then...

I have no words to describe how amazing I think this dress is.  You know how sometimes, despite your best efforts to keep it simple, and not be drawn towards the corrupt, material world of consumerism, you just can't help but have a little longing for a completely impractical piece?   Maybe it's because it's white, and my baby's very into puking up sweet potatoes right now, or that it's SALE price tag is more than my monthly mortgage payment, but this dress is my impractical yearning at this very second.  Tomorrow it'll probably be a new pair of running shoes, but today, this dress earns every ounce of my lust...
Mirror-embellished shift dress by Balmain

BALMAIN
Mirror-embellished shift dress


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment