Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday free-for-all...

Negril, Jamaica
I feel like my post from earlier today was maybe a bit of a Debbie Downer.  Not the way I want to usher in the weekend.  And after an awesome snowshoe journey this afternoon with Hubby and the kiddos, I feel very refreshed, and uplifted.  So here's some fun, happy stuff from around the World Wide Web...
~High on my list of get-away places (seen above)
~The way dogs and the people who love them look at each other.
~The "Triumphant" toy I think I may need to have someday.
~My inner comic book geek wants this shirt badly.
~What I wicked want to be having for dinner tonight.
~I just got over my fear of scuba diving because of this photo.  Seriously, on a scale of one-to-volcanic eruption, Ryan Reynolds is hotter than the freaking sun.


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment