Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Year's (business) Resolutions...

As this year winds down, and folks start the dreaded New Years Resolutions talks, I'll spare you the ones I've made for my personal life, and share just those that I've made for the business.  Yes, I've made New Years resolutions for House 54.  I think it sounds nicer and more hopeful than "yearly projections," or "expansion plans."  So without further ado, here's the list...


~Move out.  I know that a lot of people have dreams about being able to work from home, and parts of that are pretty wonderful, I can't lie.  But it also has a nasty habit of taking over my entire house (and time with my family) when it's right here mixed in with our living space.  For me personally, I need a space that I can lock the door and walk away from at the end of the day.  So I'm currently searching for a space to rent. 

~Gain weight (now do you see why this is different from the personal resolutions?).  My goal is to expand the business a little this next year by landing a (hopefully) whole boatload more wholesale accounts.  I'm also in the process of developing a few new products that I'd like to add to my line by this time next year.   

~Socialize more.  Would it not be the most fun EVER to be able to make your own, personally concocted, one-of-a-kind fragrance?!  Well, that's the plan.  I'm not saying any more about this one just yet, because I don't want to spoil too much of the surprise, but it's going to be wicked great!


Thanks for stopping by,
-Lindsey  

No comments:

Post a Comment